I'M UPDATING!

Saturday, December 26, 2009
10:13 AM
[ 1 comments ]

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Check out this video of Switchfoot's "We Are One Tonight"... I thought it was one of the most creative videos I've seen in a while!

(It's funny because I think the band members have a few cameos in the video. At 2:24 you actually see Jon and Chad. And I'm pretty sure that Jerome is the hitchhiker at 1:40)


Some stuff I've been listening to a lot lately:
Good Morning Planetarium - Falling Up
The Closer We Are - Danyew
On Fire - Switchfoot
So, In This Hour... - The Rocket Summer
The Truth - Relient K

Right now on iTunes you can get 17 songs (including ones by Britt Nicole, Danyew, Future of Forestry, Philmont, FM Static, and a bunch of other great artists) for 2.49 in the Fall 2009 Sampler (here). Pretty good deal if you ask me...

So there you have it! AN UPDATE! :D

1 Comments:

At February 15, 2010 at 6:44 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I love Danyew my favorite song by them is Streetlight
I have it on my blog check it out!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home